It’s shocking to me to see the prices on some skin creams. You would think that such a high price would mean that it’s high quality…and that it’s he best skin cream on the market. However, a little research shows that is not the case at all. In fact, the best natural skin care cream that I have found is priced in the mid range and not the high end.
In fact, many high priced skin creams have really low levels of skin rejuvenating ingredients. And many of them have things in them that are bad for your skin. The only reason they charge the incredible amounts that they do is that they are good at marketing. But, by the time you are done reading this, you’ll know how to evaluate products in your quest to find the best natural skin care cream.
Surprise skin care ingredients that will damage your skin
1. First, a good quality skin care product will not have added fragrances. To many people, these can irritate the skin and even cause conditions like dermatitis, a severe skin inflammation problem.
Not to mention, many of these fragrances have chemicals that are toxic to our bodies. When you rub them all over your skin, they get absorbed and assimilated into your bloodstream. A pure, natural skin cream doesn’t need fragrances to mask the the smell of inferior ingredients and mass produced chemicals.
2. Another thing you want to watch out for is mineral oil. Is a cheap additive that is supposed to moisturize and protect the skin. But, what it really does is prevent the skin from breathing and it also clogs pores.
if you see names like names liquid paraffin, paraffin wax, and petrolatum on the product label, it means that the manufacturer was willing to compromise the quality of their cream in order to save costs. Stay away from these products.
The most beneficial ingredients found in the best natural skin care creams
3. Ingredients that regrow collagen. One key to getting youthful, smooth skin is collagen. Our body makes this on it’s own, but as we age, the levels of collagen in our body go down. However, you can actually promote the regrowth of collagen and elastin (another important protein that promotes healthy skin).
A potent ingredient for promoting the regrowth of collagen is Cynergy CK. This is a form of Keratin that comes from New Zealand. However, different from other forms of Keratin, studies of Cynergy TK have shown an impressive improvement in skin elasticity of 42% over 18 days.
4. Look for Nano-Lipobelle H-EQ10. You may have heard of Coenzyme Q10. This is a powerful antioxidant that has been shown to have a beneficial effect on improving the damages caused by oxidation and free radicals…Damage that we cannot escape in a modern world.
However, Nana-Lipobell H-EQ10 is special. While other Coenzyme Q10 products stay towards the skin surface, which means they have only minor effect on the skin, Nano-Lipobell H-EQ10 penetrates deeply into your skin. This really attacks the free radicals and can make a drastic improvement in lines and wrinkles.
5. Phytessence Wakame. This ingredient comes from Japan. It’s a sea kelp which can be found only in the seas of Japan. The major benefit to Phytessence Wakame is that it blocks a harmful enzyme that can prevent hyaluronic acid from doing it’s job. Since hyaluronic acid is responsible for giving skin it’s volume and fullness, we want it working for us. If not, we’re looking at saggy and wrinkly skin.